-some type of glue (I used Tacky Glue)
-some tags of your choosing, with string
-a permanent marker
1. Clean out your jars and gather your collections. Put collections into appropriate jar.
2. Decorate the jar with ribbon, if you'd like. Let the glue dry while you make your tags.
3. Lay out your tags, and coordinate which tag goes to which jar. Get creative! Write the location where your collection came from on the tag.
4. Remove lid from jar, tuck your string in, and close lid on top of string.
5. Arrange your pretty jars, and enjoy your memories!
I think this would be a good idea for keeping little things from vacations or weekend getaways! You might notice in some of the top pictures, the jar on the far right is holding wine corks. We've collected them from places we've gone wine tasting. You can really fill your jars with anything!
Have fun making memories!