I made this meal last night for my mother-in-law as a belated Mother's day gift.
This is a 5 star, husband approved, Mini Meatloaf Recipe! These things are so delicious, not to mention SO easy to make. They take about 10-15 minutes to prepare, then pop em in the oven for about 20 minutes and you've got yourself a comfort food favorite!
The BEST Mini Meatloaf Recipe:
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 to 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick mix
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small onion, finely chipped (1/4 cup) (Or onion powder to taste)
- 1 to 2 eggs (2 lbs meat I did 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup to a lot more than that bacon bits! ;)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a small bowl, stir ketchup and brown sugar until mixed; reserve 1/4 cup for topping. In large bowl, stir remaining ingredients and remaining ketchup mixture.
- Spray cupcake tin with cooking spray. Place meat mixture (about a hand-full worth) into the individual cupcake slots. Brush loaves with reserved 1/4 cup ketchup mixture, top with a sprinkle of cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes or until loaves are no longer pink in center and meat thermometer inserted in center of loaves reads 160 degrees.
That's it, I'm serious! Such an easy dinner!
I paired mine with Caesar Salad, Cheesy Garlic Mashed Potatoes, green beans, bread rolls, and Sparkling white wine! And yes, the wine bottle picture was taken AFTER dinner. I didn't consume the whole thing while cooking! ;)
Thank you all so much for reading. Let us know if you try this recipe, and how it turns out, we'd love to hear from you. If you've been enjoying our posts feel free to "like" our new facebook page we created yesterday! The link is in the sidebar.
Thanks for all of the support, we really appreciate it,