There are a few different color options, if there is a different color you are wanting to use, please email us or comment below and i'll see what I can do for you! :)
Okay, in order to get these icons on your blog there are a few simple steps that you need to follow:
1. Click here to go to our Photobucket (Or click above if you already know which one you'd like)
2. Click on the color icons that you'd like to have and copy the "Direct" link.
3. Go to Image-Maps website and enter in the "direct link" from the previous step in the "From a URL" spot. Then click "Start mapping your image"
4. Next you will need to hit "rectangle" and enter in your own personal URL for each social media.example: https://www.facebook.com/OrchardGirls (for facebook)
5. Once you've entered in each of your links and unchecked the "Show Text Links" click "GET YOUR CODE"
6. Next on the top of your screen click on the "HTML" tab. Copy your code and paste it into an HTML widget on your blogger layout screen.
That's it! :) I know these type of posts can sometimes be confusing, so feel free to ask any questions you may have in the comments section below. Let me know what you guys think!
Have a great day,
This post is linked up to these lovely linky parties here!