Welcome to What We Eat Wednesday! Today I will be posting about a super yummy pasta bake that is absolutely smothered in cheese-- 3 different kinds, to be exact!
link. I did change a few things to make it easier and more filling/satisfying to my taste buds.
Here are the ingredients:
-16 ounce package of ziti pasta noodles, cooked al dente and drained
-2 chicken breasts, cooked and cut into inch size pieces
-2 10 ounce bottles of alfredo sauce
-8 ounces sour cream
-15 ounces ricotta cheese
-2 eggs, beaten
-1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
-1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
-1 clove garlic, minced
-1/2 tsp salt
-1/2 tsp pepper
And here is what you do:
1. Cook your noodles to al dente, drain and set aside. Cook your chicken and cut into 1 inch pieces. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl (or the 9x13" dish you are baking in) mix all of your other ingredients together, reserving 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese. Add your noodles and chicken. Mix well.
3. Sprinkle reserved mozzarella cheese on top. Add some more parmesan, if you'd like (I always do!)
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until bubbly and top is slightly golden
5. Enjoy with a nice big salad!
Hope you're having an amazing week!
Check out the linky parties we link to here!