To help my vision, I decided to make a mood board. I've never made one before, and it was really fun to do! So, without further adieu- here yah go!
1. A vintage pull down map. We have a map similar to this in coloring. We found it at an antique shop in Iowa during a long road trip. You can find similar ones in other antique shops, or on ebay.
2. Gray Owl by Benjamin Moore. This is the color I painted my walls. I am IN LOVE. I will do a whole post on this someday soon.
3. This is a painting named Squall by Eric Sloane. I love his artwork, and this painting sums up a lot of the artwork I already own.
4. Our gray Ektorp Sectional from Ikea. You can watch us assemble it in a time-lapse video!
5. Pillow 1 and Pillow 2 from West Elm.
6. Awesome coffee table from Pottery Barn. Adam and I plan on making a coffee table that is very similar to this.
7. Cabinet from Target. We plan on getting something like this for our TV.
8. Glass Vase from Target.
9. Rug from West Elm.
10. Tri-Pod Lamp from Target.
I hope you enjoyed my very first mood board ever! I hope to show you all how I use this as inspiration for our living room soon.
Also, if you guys want to see little snip-its of big projects we're doing, or peeks into our day, we have a widget in our sidebar that takes you to our instagram! There is a sneek-peek of our so fresh and so clean painted living room.
Have a great day!
Click here to see the linky parties we link to.