1 large sweet potato, cooked and mashed
1 1/2 tsp ground cumin1 (16 oz) can of navy beans, drained and rinsed
1/4 cup snipped fresh cilantro
1 1/2 Tbs lime juice
1 small jalepeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
1/2 tsp chili powder
1 Tbs minced onion
1/2 cucumber, quartered and sliced
3 to 4 medium radishes, halved and thinly sliced
1 1/2 cup baby spinach, chopped or whole
3/4 cup cheese (you could leave this out and it would be vegan!)
Alright, and here is the process!
1. Bake your potato and mash it. Mix in 1 tsp of your ground cumin. Set aside.
2. Mix your navy beans, 1/8 of a cup of your cilantro, 1 Tbs of the lime juice, jalepeno pepper, chile powder, and minced onion into a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Place your cut up cucumber, radishes, remaining cilantro, remaining lime juice, and remaining cumin into another small bowl. Set aside.
4. Take your tortillas and spread your potato mixture on half of the tortilla. Top with the bean mixture. Then sprinkle or place some baby spinach on top, followed by some cheese. Fold and cook however you choose.
6. I served mine with some awesome homemade 3 ingredient guacamole (which I will share someday!). You could also serve with some sourcream and/or salsa, too!
I hope you give this recipe a try and enjoy it as much as we do! Have a great Wednesday!
PS. Check out all of the amazing linky parties we link to HERE