Banner

Orchard Girls

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Homemade KFC Famous Bowls!

For Thrifty Thursday, I'm going to share an easy way to treat your whole family to a KFC Famous Bowl. In college, Kayla and I used to eat these things quite a bit. We ate Taco Bell ALOT more, but that's only because it was cheaper. I wish I would have tried making this back then, because it would have ended up saving us a lot of money.

Here is what you'll need:
-grilled chicken (or you could fry it), I used 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
-frozen corn, I just eyeballed the amount and heated it on the stove in some butter
-mashed potatoes, I used this recipe
-gravy, I used some poultry gravy mix
-optional: biscuits
** I forgot to picture shredded cheese, and actually forgot to serve it! But it's an awesome addition!

All I did was set out the dishes of each ingredient, and let people make their own "bowl."
I hope you guys enjoyed this quick post. I also hope you're having a great Thursday. Only one more day until the weekend :)

Talk to you all soon,
As always, you can see where we link our posts by visiting our

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...