(These are not our recipes, so be sure to visit the original source and let them know we sent you!)
1. Mango Passion Fruit Smoothie from Laylita's Recipes
2. Blackberry, Banana, Mango, and Dragon Fruit Smoothie from Little Black Pearls
3. Raspberry Peach Banana Smoothie from Have a cup with Me
4. Watermelon Sherbert Smoothie from The Frugal Girls
5. Tropical Fruit Smoothie from My Baking Heart
Can't wait to try these smoothies out! Do you have a delicious fruit smoothie recipe? Be sure to share it in our party this week, along with any other yummy recipes. Now onto the party, first i'd like to share our featured recipe from last week's party.
Aloha Sliders by Dixie Chik Cooks
These look so delicious, she even made her own rolls!
Be sure to check this out, can't wait to make these this summer.
Join the party by linking up any new or old recipes down below; Remember to only post about food! We would love if you shared our button with your readers so we can continue to have success with this weekly linky party! Thank You for linking up :)