Banner

Orchard Girls

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Making a Pregnancy Organizer

Hello everyone! Well, as of this week, I'm officially in my third trimester. I'm using that milestone as a mark to start getting everything checked off of my To-Do lists. I felt like I was doing things too early before, but now it feels like just the right time.
Before I could start, I needed to get all of my stuff in order. I have To-Do lists scattered around the house, and random paperwork in a few different places. I picked up an accordion file folder in the Target Dollar Bins and got started!
 The folder has 5 different slots for paper, and I decided on these categories.
Here is a rough run down of what's in each category.
1. Checklists- I will explain this further below.
2. Mommy Paperwork- All of my paperwork from my Doctor is in here. This has phone numbers, important info, Birth Plan, etc.
3. Baby Paperwork- Don't have much in here yet, but plan on putting insurance info, social security info, etc.
4. Bills- I have all of our bills and statements in here. It will be interesting to add all of these up at the end!
5. Misc. Extra Paper- I have a little notebook for notetaking in here, and some extra sheets of paper for more checklists
And here is a list of all of the checklists I have. I may have gone a bit overboard, but it keeps me sane. If you would like to know what is ON each of my checklists, let me know. I'd be happy to do that for you. I could even whip up some printables... which I might be doing for myself anyway.

And there you have it! I hope you all are doing well today. I'm running on lower than normal energy, but am determined to get out of the house and enjoy some sunshine. 

Talk to you all soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...