Banner

Orchard Girls

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

WWEW: Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish & LINK PARTAY!

Hello everyone :) I have a super easy dessert for you guys. This delicious Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish!
I totally wish I would have come up with this on my own since it's so easy! Instead, I used this recipe, except with blueberries instead of blackberries. Hint, you use crescent roll dough!

Now onto the link party for the week. But first, here is the recipe that I decided to feature.

3 Ingredient Gluten Free Cookies from The Road to Domestication.To be honest, the 3 ingredient thing got me. Also, we had to make a dinner the other night for someone who was allergic to gluten, and I loved researching recipes to serve her!
Feel free to post a few recipes of your own to our weekly link party! Also, make sure you go check out Alexis over at Laugh. Eat. Learn, and see who she picked to feature this week.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...