I thought it would be fun to share what I've packed in my hospital bag, as well as baby's bag. I'm almost 34 weeks now, and I feel like it's a good time to have this ready to go. I'm a little paranoid after Kayla had her first baby 4.5 weeks early! Plus, I'm kind of a
1. Carseat- from the Target Eddie Bauer collection
2. Boppy pillow for nursing
3. The bag I'm using to hold everything except the carseat and boppy. This is a gift from my Mom.
4. 2 Sleep & Plays. One is from Carter's, the other from OshKosh. The OshKosh one is a little bigger.
5. 2 newborn onesies. 1 0-3 months onesie.
6. Newborn going home outfit (onesie, pants, hat, socks, & mittens). 0-3 months going home outfit. Can you tell I'm a little worried I'm going to have a big baby?
7. Homemade diaper clutch holding a few diapers, wipes, diaper cream, 2 different binkies, nail clippers, and nail file.
8. Wet bag to hold any soiled clothing.
9. 2 swaddle/receiving blankets.
10. Homemade soft blankie for the ride home.
11. Nursing cover.
Now onto what's in my bag:
2. 2 pairs of stretchy pants, 2 extra long tank tops (that cover my booty), a long t-shirt for going home.
3. Maternity robe for a bit more coverage in the hospital room.
4. 2 nursing bras.
5. 3 pairs of granny panties, a size larger than I normally wear.
6. 2 pairs of socks.
1. Some extra long overnight maxi pads.
2. A little bag holding nursing pads and nipple cream.
4. Facial wipes.
5. Little bag holding shampoo, conditioner, lotion, deoderant, toothbrush, toothpaste, hair ties and hair pins.
6. Glasses case, contacts case, contact solution. Either glasses or contacts, depending on what I wear into the hospital.
8. Dry shampoo.
9. Little mirror for doing makeup.
*will grab my hairdryer before we head out the door*
2. Face lotion.
5. CC Cream/light foundation.
10. Cream eyeshadow.
11. 2 brushes.
5. Toothbrush/toothpaste set.
6. Bag of snacks.
*will grab his flip flops before we head out the door*
Also, none of our techy stuff is pictured, but will be grabbed before we leave. This includes phones/chargers, camera, and my Nook.
I feel like I may have gone overboard. Oh well. Better to be more prepared than not enough? Also, good to note that we live a good 30+ minutes from the hospital, so it's not super easy to just run home for something we forgot.
Did I forget anything? Let me know! Have a great weekend.