Banner

Orchard Girls

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Hello Fall Free Printable

I hope you're having a great week. Today I have a quick post that includes a FREE printable. The weather today makes me believe that fall is officially here, and no more sneaky summer appearances. With that in mind, I made this simple fall printable to share! We still haven't made a trip to the pumpkin patch, and I'd really like to, I'm hoping we can make it happen this weekend at some point. What is your favorite part about fall? OH and if you're looking for more fall fun and decorating ideas you going to want to check out our post Top 12 Fall Decorating Ideas!
Hello Fall FREE Printable by Orchard Girls Blog
Hello Fall FREE Printable by Orchard Girls Blog
These are both suited to be printed on a standard piece of printer paper with a little extra room and perfect for 8x10 print as well. Have a fabulous fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...