Cinco De Mayo is just around the corner, and I don't know about you, but I'll take any excuse I can get to eat delicious Mexican food! I've rounded up 5 mouth-watering Cinco De Mayo Recipes for you, you're welcome.
1. Homemade Crunchwraps by Orchard Girls Blog
I made these last year, and they were a hit! I've made them several times since then, too. They make for an easy go-to weeknight meal.
2. Homemade Flour Tortillas by Mom on Timeout
3. Queso Fresco Dip by The Girl Who Ate Everything
4. Mexican Corn Salad by A Family Feast
5. Agua Fresca by The Happier Homemaker
Happy Feasting everyone!!